Todd’s coworker from Sacramento (We moved last July by the way!) was visiting in the area, Hi Laura! Laura and her husband, Nick, invited us over for dinner, drinks, and mexican dominoes! I totally dominated in the game by the way, and yes, I will not live that down. It was a wonderful night!!
Anyway, on to the outfit! I wanted to dress casual because I knew it would be a bit breezy at seaside. I was so excited to see the ocean that I got sand in my flats! It was worth it. Todd brought his camera to get a few shots of his car (check out his blog if you’re interested!). I asked him to get a couple of shots of my outfit to share as my first OOTD!
If you are in a rush and want to liven up an outfit, throw on a scarf! I love a neutral outfit paired with a colorful scarf (statement piece!). A bracelet would have been a nice touch, but it would have been hidden because of the cardigan anyway. I should really invest in my own one soon :-).
Todd shot with his Pentax K-5.
- Scarf: Cejon, gifted.
- Shirt: Old Navy, bought on sale for $5.
- Cardigan: American Apparel, Todd’s.
- Pants: H&M, $12.
- Socks (knee high): Forever 21, $5.
- Brown Flats: H&M, $13.
- Camera (on me): Leica D-LUX 4.
- Glasses: Ray-Ban.
- My purse is Juicy Couture (gifted), but you can only see the strap (sorry)!
- Clinique moisturizing gel.
- I was wearing the MUFE mascara and lipstick that was in my previous review.
- I also threw on a little blush, Tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Tipsy.
- Silk Elements olive heat protectant spray.
- Curled with my flat iron.
- Tousled a bit with my hands.
- Aussie “You Can Shine” hairspray.
BONUS picture from the end of the night!
(Photo taken with my Leica.)