I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I have been REALLY busy, and that is why this post is a day late! I want to start posting more FOTDs (Face Of The Days), as well as tutorials! If you have any suggestions for tutorials: comment below, post on my Facebook page (link below), tweet me (link below), or email me at email@example.com!
My father is in town for the weekend, and we went out to dinner last night! I have been in a bit of a makeup rut, being so busy with school and all. So, I was excited to get back into the groove! If you want a tutorial on any of my FOTD posts, let me know!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- Ecotools brushes were used
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless (loose powder)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy (VERY lightly applied)
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- ELF Eyebrow Kit, mixed with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
- MUFE Smokey Extravagant Mascara
- MAC Vegas Volt (Lipstick)
- Naked 3 Palette:
- Base: Strange
- Crease Blended upwards: Liar
- Crease Concentrated: Blackheart
- Highlight: Strange
Any questions? Feel free to ask!
Here is my lovely father, one of my best friends: