My boyfriend, Todd, is so amazing. He knows what I will love without even asking! My eyes lit up when I saw that beautiful little Sephora bag in his hands.
I got out of class early today (I still have class later this evening though unfortunately!), and I got home while Todd was still at the mall. I knew he was picking up some jeans for work, but I had no idea that he would be coming home with surprises for me!
I have been wanting a bronzer, and Snow Bunny from Too Faced is ADORABLE! I mean, how can you not like something with the name “Snow Bunny”?
My liquid liner took a crap on me on Saturday, and I practically had a melt down (let’s face it, I totally had a melt down) because we were already at a car show about an hour and a half away from home! Clumpy eyeliner is not the business. I have heard MANY great things about Stila’s Stay All Day liquid eyeliner pen, so I am super pumped about it! I already adore their Stay All Day liquid lipstick, so I know I will love this!
I have been wanting an eyeliner pencil from Urban Decay for a very long time now, and I am almost out of my MAC Technakohl eyeliner… I don’t even think that Todd knew that.
Swatches from left to right:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black Velvet
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black
- Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer
- UD’s pencil feels like butter and is very pigmented.
- Stila has great packaging, it is very pigmented as well, and this is not going to budge, I can already tell! I couldn’t get the thin line underneath to even come off!
- SNOW BUNNY IS GORGEOUS! I love the luminous glow. It’s awesome that I can choose if I want to blend all of the colors or just use specific ones.
You should expect some reviews soon on these products!
Overall, I am ECSTATIC! Todd, thank you so much! I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE HIM YOU GUYS!!!