I love making defined lines with pencil liner. It just looks so different compared to liquid to me (I love liquid too, don’t get me wrong!).
Today I did a nice spring look, and I thought that I would share!
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette-
- Base: Strange
- Crease blended upwards: Liar
- Crease concentrated: Darkside
- Outer lower lash line: Darkside
- Highlight: White strip from Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner Pencil
- MUFE Smokey Extravagant Mascara
- Smashbox Photo Op Eye Brightening Mascara
- ELF Eyebrow kit (mixed with NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean)
- Buxom Lipstick in Centerfold
- ELF face primer
- Covergirl Clean Concealer in Light
- Covergirl tinted moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Too Faced Snow Bunny (highlight & bronzer)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless
I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!