I really don’t like uploading photos from my phone, but I don’t have my camera with me at school! (Hello from my college’s library!)
This morning, I snagged a few products before I ran off to school. I am happy that the bathrooms in the library are empty in the morning, and the lighting is, surprisingly, quite nice!
My eye makeup today consists of only four products!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- MAC Satin Eyeshadow in Faux
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner (Black)
- Smashbox Photo Op Eye Brightening Mascara (Black)
- With a CLEAN finger, apply the color tattoo onto your eye as a base.
- Blend it out upwards slightly above your eye socket.
- Apply Faux all over where you just applied the color tattoo.
- Apply a heavier, concentrated layer of Faux in the outer corner.
- BLEND your crease!! You do not wan’t a solid line of shadow (The photo doesn’t show how blended it really is in person, I apologize!)
- I would add a highlight from where the shadow you just applied ends, to the brow bone. (This will help you blend as well- I didn’t have one with me)
- Line your eyes with eyeliner however you please (optional)
- Add Faux under your eye lightly. This will make your eyeliner look less harsh if you apply it on your lower eye (as I did).
- Curl those lashes with a WARM curler! (I stick it in my waist band on my pants when I start my makeup so that my skin can warm it up!)
- Apply mascara. Let dry.
- Apply another coat of mascara. (optional, I didn’t today).
- I applied my mascara to my brows to fill them in a bit more!
You can use any color cream eyeshadow along with a complimenting powder shadow! Have fun with it!
I really hope that you have a wonderful hump-day!